Bad news: it's for just one day (tomorrow, Wednesday the 25th).
Good news: eating at it will be free.
Isabella, citing the high demand at Graffiato, wants to "bring Graffiato to people all over D.C.," but it won't be a functional food truck: instead it will be samples of popular dishes that were pre-made in-house at Graffiato.
Want to check it out? Here's the schedule
- 8a - Dupont - Q St NW btw 20th and Connecticut;
- 11a - Union Station - Mass Ave and F Street NW;
- 1p - Franklin Park - 14th and K NW;
- 4:45p - Farragut North - K btw 17th and Connecticut;
- 6:30p - National Mall - 10th and Constitution.