Take Care of Business (VOTE!): Penn Quarter residents, you need to vote as follows:
Polling Place Details Ward Number 2 Precinct Number 143 School District 2
Polling Place Name, Address, and Accessibility Information Polling Place Name CHINESE COMMUNITY CHURCH Address 500 I ST. NW
Washington DC, 20001
Description CHURCH HALL/MEETING ROOM Accessible to Disabled/Elderly ACCESSIBLE-I STREET ENTRANCE
Polls are open 7a-8p.
Not a Penn Quarter resident and not sure where to vote? Check here.
Watch/Celebrate/Plot Move to Another Country:
- Art and Soul will have their happy hour menu, cocktail specials and multiple screens starting at 4p until a winner is announced. Each Swing State cocktail will be buy one get one free if you show the bartender your "I voted" sticker. And - all Swing State cocktails will be half off within 15 minutes of that state's results being announced.
- Oyamel will have Red and Blue cocktails - each $10 - and coverage shown on a big screen TV.
- Kelly's Irish Times is hosting "Party with Campaigns and Elections" with red state and blue state shooters, prizes, Ben & Jerry's, and other surprises. Admission is free.
- Rocket Bar has the DCWeek Election Party - the first 200 to sign up get a free beer but we fear that ship has already sailed.
- All of the Busboys and Poets locations - including the one closest to us at 5th and K - will be open until a winner is called. We hope they know what they're in for!
- Ultrabar is hosting ElectionNight.us, whose slogan is "Vote, then party. It's your duty." We agree! General admission tickets are $49.
Know of more local events? Leave 'em in the comments. And don't forget to vote!