Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fire at Ronald Reagan center prompts evacuation

Shortly before 7 a.m. this morning, a fire broke out in the food court of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center at 13th and Pennsylvania, TBD reports.

The fire started in the kitchen of the Kelly's Cajun Grill, where grease buildup accumulated and caught fire.

There were no injuries and the fire is now out.  The D.C. Fire Department used thermal imaging to ensure there are no remaining hotspots.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the Restaurant should keep their kitchen clean. Grease build-up??? Doesn't sound like a restaurant people would like to eat at. Old grease.....not good!