- Restaurants. Penn Quarter has emerged as an unparalleled neighborhood for good eats. See what the Washingtonian recommends for everything from burgers, desserts, theater menus, and everything in between.
- Cultural Locations. A nice roundup of local theaters and art museums.
- Cocktail list. Fun idea for a night out: take a Best of Penn Quarter Cocktail Tour using this as a guide! 100% walkable so you don't have to worry about who's driving home...
- Agendas for a day out in PQ. We locals probably already have this down to a science, but it's nice to see some of the pairings the magazine came up with for Girls' Day, Weekend Guests, Day Out with the Kids, Date Night, and Guys Night out.
- New apartment guide. Highlights some of the new residential development in the area, like CityCenter and some buildings in NoMa. None of the new apartments are in what's traditionally referred to as Penn Quarter, but as other blogs have noted, the definition is pretty amorphous. A good resource if you're thinking of moving in the next year or two.
Did they miss any of your favorites? Let us know.