Thursday, May 10, 2012

Explosion at the National Building Museum

According to reports from firefighters, there was a propane tank explosion a few minutes ago at the National Building Museum's kitchen. One person sustained injuries: burns to their hands and face.

Thankfully, the fire has already been put out.

An UPDATE from the fire department reveals that the injuries are life-threatening and the person has already been transported to the trauma center.

The explosion occurred during an event currently going on there - 100 Bowls of Compassion - to benefit Miriam's Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment