Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cowgirl Creamery Review

ThatsWhatSheFed.com reviewed Cowgirl Creamery, the cheese shop on F street.

The review was entirely positive, and is available here.  Full text after the jump.


"To help support my cheese addiction, the other blogger gave me a gift card to Cowgirl Creamery for Christmas. We stopped by their shop in DC this weekend to stock up the fridge and were very impressed with the offerings and hospitality. The staff were incredibly knowledgeable and more than happy to let customers try different cheeses.

"After trying about 10 different cheeses, we decided on a soft goat cheese (Chuck won’t touch it, but I LOVE it!), a cheddar, and a manchego. I apologize for not providing the details (I will write them down next time), but I will tell you all three cheeses are fantastic and if you are a DC cheese lover you should make the trip. Immediately.

"If you aren't lucky enough to live near a Cowgirl Creamery shop, don’t fret. I've also seen several of their own cheese sold at Whole Foods and they offer online ordering, shipping that wonderful cheese straight to your doorstep. "

1 comment:

  1. My favorite cheese place and the staff is amazing.

    ReplyDelete