As you can imagine, it will run right through the heart of Penn Quarter (and just about everywhere else). Streets are expected to be re-opened by 1:30 p.m. However, most Penn Quarter streets will be open by 11:30 a.m. (just don't leave the neighborhood).
A highly detailed map of street closures is available from DDOT here and a list of street closures and the route in text form is available here.
A list of exact times for street closures is available from the marathon here. Relevant to you:
- 3rd Street N.W. between Constitution and E Street closed from 7:00 a.m. until 8:15 a.m.
- Constitution Ave N.W. from Pennsylvania Ave N.W. to 22nd Street closed from 7:05 a.m. until 8:20 a.m.
- Pennsylvania Ave N.W. between 6th Street and Constitution Ave closed from 8:15 a.m. until 11:25 a.m.
- Constitution Ave N.W. between Pennsylvania Ave and the 9th Street Tunnel closed from 8:15 a.m. until 11:25 a.m.
- 9th Street Tunnel will be closed from 8:15 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
Our advice? Sleep in on Saturday morning.